We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Service busters is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Service busters is looking for a Head of Operations for our Executive Office. In this role, you will work closely with our CEO, President, and executive leadership team to help them grow, scale, and operate the platform effectively. You will support the leadership team in setting the strategic vision, and own and facilitate the execution of critical projects. The ideal candidate in this role will have a demonstrated track record of getting complex tasks done, driving cross-functional, organization-wide impact, working collaboratively and effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and operating in and contributing to high performance cultures. This is a highly critical role that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role.
This role is based in Austin and reports to the Group VP, Strategy and Operations.
- Proactively and reactively help the CEO and the President to manage the company
- Raise issues for discussion that the leadership team may not have identified and makes suggestions for improvements in the organization / business
- Support the CEO and President in prioritizing and preparing for their agenda
- Assist the CEO, President, and executive team by being a trusted advisor
- Work to ensure alignment across all offices and functions. Work closely with the extended leadership team to identify, analyze, and develop strategies to improve organizational health as indicated by key organizational health metrics.
- Manage executive office meeting cadence and agendas, ensuring that all meetings are properly coordinated, prepared, structured and followed up on; serve as a proxy for the CEO and/or President as requested in key meetings.
- Interface with Board of Directors and key shareholders to ensure key issues are surfaced. Lead the preparation process for all Board and key stakeholder interactions.
- Identify and lead special projects for the CEO and President on an ad hoc basis.
- Create process to develop and ensure OKRs and business priorities are tracked and timely raised to CEO and/or President as needed.
- Travel locally and internationally (once travel is safe and permitted).
Required experience, knowledge, and skills:
- 8+ years of work experience, with 4+ being at a top-tier strategy consulting firm
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required; a software engineering or economics background and experience preferred
- High level of integrity, stellar judgment, and discretion to handle and manage the full scope of highly sensitive, confidential, and non-public information handled by the executive office
- Track record of driving complex projects in the face of ambiguity with successful results
- Proven experience in project or program management
- Solid understanding of business, finance, and analytics
- Strong focus on team culture and multi-functional work
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Always organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Comfort with ambiguity and proven ability to create clarity
- Global experience a strong plus
- Strong believer in Swiprr’s brand vision and values
- Take initiative in handling projects and anticipating needs
- Positive, committed, ‘can-do’ attitude and flexible approach
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter: thrives on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- Outstanding time-management and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities under short deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!