We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are looking for a qualified Group Reporting Accountant to provide a best-in-class consolidation and reporting for the group.
The ideal candidate will have the necessary accounting and reporting experience to support the financial reporting requirements in a fast-paced environment; navigating between fine operational details and the big picture of our ambitious goals. Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, this very hands-on role will own the consolidation of group results and support them in delivering monthly, quarterly and annual deliverables for the group, lenders and investors.
The Group Reporting Accounting will play an important part in rolling out best-in-class group reporting, enabling our corporate transformation and strengthening relationships between Finance and the rest of the organisation.
- Own the group consolidation process, and work with the Group Reporting Manager to enhance the controls and efficiency of group reporting process
- Support the Group Reporting Manager in the production of monthly financial statements
- Work with the FP&A team and management accountants to perform initial analysis of the monthly group results
- Support the Group Reporting Manager in the production of group annual report
- Work with the Management Accountants in the production of UK subsidiary statutory accounts
- Part of the core team who will be analysing, designing and coordinating specific projects and ad hoc projects such a implementation of new reporting and consolidation tool, new accounting standards and Group reporting process improvements
- Support the Group Reporting Manager in the quarterly bank covenant reporting and any other additional reporting as required
- Liaise and coordinate with the external auditors for the year-end audit and quarterly reviews
- Work with the wider finance team to support any financial reporting controls initiatives
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA and 1-2 years’ post qualification experience
- Solid IFRS accounting skills with the ability to apply to accounting issues of a high-growth business
- Experience of group multi-currency consolidation and reporting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Group role experience in medium to large private companies and listed company experience is a plus
- Experience in building more efficient and robust processes that will enable the business to scale up quickly
- Experience using SAP and MicroStrategy is preferred
- Experience of complex purchase price accounting is preferred
- Knowledge of US GAAP is preferred
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements is desirable
- Team oriented, ‘can do’ attitude and keen to learn
- High level of accuracy/attention to detail
- A self starter who is comfortable working at pace and who takes a proactive approach
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to manage workload and relationships effectively
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!