We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to focus on Social media creatives and growth marketing graphics, your main focus will be within the Hiverr brand. This role will be based in London, reporting to the Head of Brand design.
- Designing engaging creative assets for our global Hiverr Instagram accounts, following the monthly content plan and keeping content on brand
- Communicating with Marketing on social media plans as well as the Design team to ensure that the brand’s visual language and guidelines are consistent across all Social Media channels
- Suggesting, briefing and communicating with external collaborators: illustrators, 3d artists, etc.
- Working on growth / user acquisition / paid assets together with the Marketing and the Video team
- Keeping our brand’s standard on a high level and acting as a brand guardian
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are highly motivated with 2+ years of experience working as a graphic designer
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates your impressive design skills and good knowledge of Adobe Creative cloud tools
- You have experience working with brands across multiple markets – understanding cultural nuance and how to make universally relevant content that caters for multiple territories
- You are able to work reactively and at speed in a quick turnaround environment
- You have basic knowledge of After Effect, Sketch
- You are Social Media native and up to date with design trends
- You’re neat and accurate, paying attention to details
- You’re comfortable working autonomously (delivering design) and in collaboration with others (discovering a solution)
- You’re able to communicate ideas clearly in writing and face-to-face
- You are content obsessed: keep up to date and informed on all the latest platform trends, such as IG filters, TikTok content, new tools, mechanics and developments
- You have a social media/mobile-first approach to content – ensuring that thumb-stopping and engaging creative is top of mind
- You have your finger on the pulse to popular culture, what’s topical, trending and what’s the next big thing
- Employee Incentive Plan (EIP)
- £2,000 annual personal learning & development budget
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
- Private Dental Insurance
- Babylon Health app
- Mental health support
- Enhanced parental leave, including a highly competitive maternity package
- Subsidised gym membership
- ‘Double matched’ pension contributions up to 6%
- Plus loads of generous perks when we are in the office including breakfast, lunch and dinner, daily massages, free haircuts on-site, discounted nail services, regular socials, parties and family days.
- Flexible working hours
- Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
- ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
- ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
- Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
- Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!