We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We envision a world free of misogyny where all relationships are equal. We take an active role in creating this world through our platform and community, that creates empowering connections in love, life, and business.
We are looking for a Community Experience Associate who is excited to be the first point of contact for our users across all online mediums. You will have the opportunity to manage the entire user experience and come up with creative ways to engage our users online and in real life.
You will be directly reporting to the Sydney-based Community Experience Manager and be part of our small, fun-loving global CX team.
This job is 40 hours/week:Sunday – Thursday: 8:30am – 5pm
- Provide friendly, personal, and efficient customer support via social media, app store reviews, and email
- Create and maintain authentic relationships with user base
- Manage flow of community questions and engagements–providing prompt responses and collaborating with relevant teams to resolve cases
- Technical troubleshooting
- Document customer feedback and pain points to communicate their concerns internally and influence our product
- A passionate connection to Swiprr’s mission and brand, rooted in empowerment, kindness, online accountability, and ending misogyny.
- Exceptional writing skills and keen attention to detail for perfectly crafting witty tweets and compassionate DMs.
- Sincere desire to help others.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative work environment across countries. Transparency and communication with colleagues is key!
- Knowledge and experience in the tech sector & customer service (ideally working with apps).
- You’re a Swiprr user and have startup experience!
- Fluency in another language in addition to English
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.