We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are looking for a Compliance Project Manager for a maternity cover of 10-12 months, to lead and coordinate the PCI DSS activities for our group and the GDPR activities of the payments team. The purpose of this role is to engage and liaise with projects and business areas to ensure required PCI DSS and Payments related GDPR compliance requirements are both built into business and technology solutions and continue to operate effectively in live production. Based in London and reporting to the Head of Payments, this is a global role working across products of our Group.
- You will have clear ownership and accountability for PCI compliance
- Responsible project manager of the PCI DSS workshop in Q4 and subsequent yearly audit held in H1 with external QSA to keep Level 1 AOC
- Work with relevant business and IT areas to coordinate and manage the PCI compliance activities (risk assessment, committee meetings and others)
- Support development teams with wider compliance requirements to meet PCI standards
- Evaluate compliance, gaps, remediation assessments against the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Ensuring PCI remediation and compliance activities are proactively managed across all business units and suppliers
- Map and evaluate payment card data flows in support of PCI DSS scoping assessments
- As part of the PCI DSS H1 audit travel to our data centres are required
- Manage technical testing programmes including vulnerability, penetration and application testing. Includes tests schedule and set up, monitor status, report review, coordination of vulnerabilities remediation
- Maintain PCI DSS policies and procedures updated
- Mentor and advise staff on importance of PCI DSS as part of our daily culture
- Work alongside with legal team to ensure our DPAs with Vendors are in place
- Work alongside engineering team to ensure our GDPR procedures are implemented and followed
- Maintain the payments section of Article 30 of the group updated
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Exposure to the PCI DSS standards and strong working knowledge of the controls within the standard
- 3+ years working in a team that delivers PCI-DSS Level 1 AOC in an e-commerce environment working with external QSA acting as ISA
- Certifications such as PCI DSS QSA, ISA are highly preferred
- Experience as QSA is a strong bonus
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with world-class talent from our global teams including IT, Payments & Billing, Finance, Product, Legal and Engineering
- You are passionate about leading, managing and inspiring cross-functional teams
- You can build consensus and alignment but are not afraid to push ahead on your vision
- You are positive and committed with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You are able to explain complex activities easily and adapt your communication style to your audience
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are deeply passionate about Swiprr’s brand vision and values: kindness, growth, respect, accountability, courage and equality
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!