We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Our Engineering team is growing, and it’s exciting! By joining us, you’d be working on some of the top dating and social brands in the industry. It really is an exciting time to get on board: after all, the features we develop and the optimisations we make are delivered to millions of people across the globe.
We are looking for a Support/Release Engineer to support, configure and maintain our systems, as well as deploying mobile web based applications. You will have good technical understanding, show great aptitude to learn, and be self-motivated attitude required to make a real contribution to our amazing team.
- Deployment and release of mobile applications
- Create and maintain hooks and integration scripts across Git, JIRA, TeamCity and external systems to support automation of the software development process
- Script deployments and automated tests on a range of mobile devices
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good knowledge of JIRA (ideally) or other bug-tracking systems
- Ability to integrate different systems
- knowledge of Version Control systems, ideally Git
- Some experience of administering modern CI environments (ideally TeamCity)
- Basic knowledge of Docker and some tools for managing infrastructure (Chef/Puppet/Ansible) is desirable
- Working knowledge of build tools including ant, maven, grunt, gradle, xcodebuild, xctool, fastlane is desirable
- Basic knowledge of coding (Java is preferable)
- Computer Science degree or similar (desirable)
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!