We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Hello! We’re the Graham services design team. We’re behind some of the world’s biggest dating brands, used by millions of people worldwide. We help build relationships and we’re determined to do this in a safe and healthy way.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Writer to join our London office. As a part of a bigger cross-functional team, you’ll help to shape a friendship product to meet our diverse community needs. This is a great opportunity to make an impact on how people will meet online.
- Defining the content strategy for one of our products and write clear and concise content across multiple touch points
- Shaping and governing voice and tone guidelines for a product
- Collaborating with the marketing team, aligning brand and product copy
- Initiating the research and testing of copy
- Working with product designers to understand problems and create solutions for them
- Providing a UX copywriting perspective throughout the product development process to help to achieve a team goal(KPI)
- Challenging yourself and the team on how we work, helping to adopt new practices and tools
- Empowering our users to feel safe and confident
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Around 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Helping to ship and iterate on a digital product
- Helping to shape a content strategy and/or built a process to govern it
- Creating tone of voice guidelines and spearheaded implementing and governing them
- Influencing changes in culture / expectations for UX Writers
- Testing and validating copy, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- You’re comfortable being part of a cross-functional team
- You’re confident working in a fast-paced environment
- You believe in a user-centred approach, understand what good design and UX look like
- You have case studies of you work
- You’re someone who’s comfortable championing new ways of working and get your peers on board
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!