We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer, Revenue to join the product design team. As a part of a cross-functional team, you’ll help to shape the paid features of our product. You’ll be working on a product that is a part of the daily lives of over 480 million people already, and you’ll solve complex problems that have a direct and positive impact on our users’ lives. We encourage people to “Date honestly” as the platform that enables people to authentically express who they are and what they really want.
This role will be based in London, reporting to the Product Design Lead.
- Contributing to a revenue product roadmap together with product and design leads
- Turn conceptual ideas into impactful solutions for millions of users
- Work with product and engineering to oversee the user experience from conception to launch (and continuous iterations)
- Craft exceptional flows and experiences that are easy to use and follow our design principles
- Collaborating with research to understand how our users think and feel and inform design decisions
- Give and seek feedback during critique sessions to continually raise the bar for quality in the team
- Regularly present your work and evangelise good design standards within the team and the wider company
- Constantly challenge yourself and the team on how we work, helping to adopt new practices and tools
- Contribute to the design culture at Swiprr
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have worked in a revenue or monetisation cross-functional team
- Demonstrable experience in shipping world-class digital products in cross-functional teams
- You can facilitate a human-focused design approach within the team
- You have a well-trained eye for great visual design execution, but that’s not what drives you. Your focus is on delivering great experiences and solving problems
- You have a strong portfolio of case studies showing your skills\
- You love to collaborate, and have worked with research, design, product and engineering
- You can actively support more junior members of the team with practical advice and guidance
- You’re a strategic thinker, and an expert in translating user behaviour into great user experience and design
- You’re proactive, organised, curious, humble and empathetic, and you can multi-task across multiple workstreams
- You’re passionate about inclusive, accessible and ethical design
- You’re passionate about evangelising design within the business and externally (e.g. events, conferences, articles)
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with world-class talent from our global teams including product, research, data and engineering
- You are positive and committed with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are deeply passionate about Swiprr’s brand vision and values: kindness, growth, respect, accountability, courage and equality
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!