We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are looking for an experimentation expert to lead the way forward on bringing our in-house experimentation platform to the next level. If you are passionate about problems such as experimentation at scale, handling network effects and estimating business impact from test rollouts, we’d love to hear from you!
- Lead the way in establishing the roadmap from the perspective of statistical accuracy of our testing platform. You bring the statistical know-how to the table to ensure we take a best-in-class approach to all new and existing problems
- Pro-actively participate and contribute to development of in-house/3rd party solutions to improve Swiprr’s testing capabilities and business coverage
- Build the right metrics toolbox for our product managers to reach their objectives through experimentation
- Establish guidelines and consult with analysts on test design considerations
- Gather information from stakeholders and help to design solutions that meet their experimentation needs
- Support business to use appropriate testing methodology to test specific scenarios
- You will build MVP tools and support their implementation into production on topics such as: Controlling for network effects, applying different statistical methods to increase velocity/accuracy of experiments (CUPED, delta method, block bootstrap etc…), measuring and improving metrics sensitivity, supervising implementation of Bayesian approaches (MAB) and estimating long term impact of a test on business objectives
- Establish OKRs for the experimentation platform, and provide meta analyses on performance of the platform
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent statistical and mathematical knowledge
- Business acumen and focus on improving efficiency
- Technical Experience with: Databases (Redshift, Postgres, Exasol, Hadoop, etc…), Languages (SQL, Python, R…) and awareness of third party solutions for testing
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!