We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are looking for an outstanding, technically-minded Product Manager to join our team, working on algorithm-related projects. This role will be based in London, reporting to the Services Product Lead.
You’ll be focused on finding better ways to recommend people to other people within the apps – understanding their preferences and leading efforts to incorporate those into the algorithm that decides who to show to whom.
- Be part of a team responsible for product vision, strategy, development, and execution of our people recommendation services within the Swiprr and Hiverr apps
- Design, organise and manage delivery for experiments on algorithm improvements
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, data science, business analytics, marketing and research teams to identify opportunities to improve user experience and accelerate business growth
- Understand and question user behaviour; analyse data to find answers
- Act as a knowledge centre of recommendations and best practices across Swiprr; support broad product innovations which rely upon people recommendations
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of your product area
- Ensure that every change is well documented and understood by the team
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven experience delivering mobile apps, Android, iOS and Mobile Web of a significant scale and complexity, shipping on a regular basis.
- Product management experience within an in-house development environment; comfortable communicating with engineers
- Strong knowledge of appropriate product performance metrics and a background in data-driven decision making
- Hands-on experience in balancing innovation and support of existing features
- Demonstrable interest and understanding of the social discovery/dating industry
- A sound grasp of A/B testing
- Experience in building high-scale personalised products would be a plus
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You’ll be used to quick iteration and able to drive efficiency in a dynamic environment where innovation is the norm
- You are positive, committed with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a flexible approach
- Time management is your strength and you know how to effectively manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail; ability to break large projects into manageable pieces, prioritising according to value
- You are deeply passionate about Swiprr’s brand vision and values: kindness, growth, respect, accountability, courage and equality.
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!