We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager to join our team creating multi-million download apps for Android, iOS and Mobile Web. You’ll be used to quick iteration; be enthused about tech, social discovery and dating; and able to drive efficiency in a dynamic environment where innovation is the norm.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers, leading ideation and giving visual input
- Pitch ideas to senior stakeholders, manage their expectations and establish shared vision across the company. Build consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Understand Swiprr’s strategic and competitive position, and deliver products that are recognised as industry leading
- Share a compelling narrative about what problems our products solve, for whom, and how they are solved. Question user behaviour, and analyse data to find answers
- Identify opportunities, and be able to adapt to change and new information
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and new features
- Global product management: prioritisation and execution across platforms, markets, languages and currencies
- Motivate the team, creating urgency and excitement about projects
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Extensive experience delivering mobile apps of a significant scale and complexity, shipping on a regular basis
- Strong intellect backed by good product instincts
- Strong knowledge of appropriate product performance metrics, and background in data-driven decision making
- Product management experience within an in-house development environment, being comfortable communicating with engineers
- Demonstrable interest in social discovery/dating industry
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing
- Experience working on multiple products concurrently desirable
- Ability to break large projects into manageable pieces, prioritising according to value
- Passionate, articulate and engaging
- Get it done mindset
- A team player, used to culture of sharing
- Able to explain complex things easily
- Self-sufficient but comfortable taking guidance
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!