We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join the product design team. You’ll be working on a product that is a part of the daily lives of over 100 million people already, and you’ll solve complex problems that have a direct and positive impact on our users’ lives.
This role will be based in London, reporting to the Product Design Lead.
- With the support of more senior members of the team:
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with product and design leaderships
- Turn conceptual ideas into impactful solutions for millions of users
- Work with product and engineering to oversee the user experience from conception to launch (and continuous iterations)
- Craft exceptional flows and experiences that are easy to use and follow our design principles
- Collaborate with research to understand how our users think and feel and inform design decisions
- Give and seek feedback during critique sessions to continually raise the bar for quality in the team
- Regularly present your work and evangelise good design standards within the team and the wider company
- Constantly challenge yourself and the team on how we work, helping to adopt new practices and tools
- Contribute to the design culture
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrable experience in shipping world-class digital products in cross-functional teams
- Well-trained eye for great visual design execution, but with a main focus in delivering great experiences and solving problems
- Strong portfolio of case studies showing your skills
- Successful experience partnering with research, design, product and engineering
- You are a strategic thinker, and have experience translating user behaviour into great user experience and design
- You are proactive, organised, curious, humble and empathetic, and you can multi-task across multiple workstreams
- You are passionate about inclusive, accessible and ethical design
- You are passionate about evangelising design within the business and externally (e.g. events, conferences, articles)
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with world-class talent from our global teams
- You are positive and committed with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a flexible approach
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are deeply passionate about Swiprr’s brand vision and values: kindness, growth, respect, accountability, courage and equality
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!