We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are looking for an analytical and collaborative Pricing Lead to define the global strategy and pricing roadmap for the apps. The role will have ownership of the pricing function, leading a cross-functional team focused on optimising in-app currencies and pricing.
Based in London and reporting to the Head of Revenue, this is a global role working across multiple markets and payment methods.
- Own the pricing roadmap and strategy in all markets
- Build the pricing strategy during the user lifecycle
- Researching competitor pricing practices, market trends and new opportunities
- Adapt pricing strategies in line with internal product shifts and external market factors
- Work with Data Science to build the playbook for market pricing and methodology for pricing optimisation
- Work closely with user research and comms to build deep customer understanding and communication strategies for pricing optimisations
- Work closely with the product teams to develop a go-to-market pricing strategy for features and subscription products, including internationalisation
- Closely collaborate with Finance, Product, Marketing, Payments & Billing, Legal and Engineering teams to ensure best-in-class process and execution
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Significant years in a comparable role, ideally having led a pricing function in a significant B2C business
- Proven track record of implementing successful pricing, promotion and discount initiatives
- Deep understanding of pricing strategies, modelling processes and risk management
- Comfortable working with Product and Data Science teams
- Considerable knowledge of modelling and algorithms
- A sound grasp of A/B testing
- Experience with both consumables and subscription products
- Practical knowledge of the payments landscape and payment methods
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with world-class talent from our global teams including Finance, Product, Marketing, Payments & Billing, Legal and Engineering
- You are passionate about leading, managing and inspiring cross-functional teams
- You are highly analytical and understand the impact of pricing on conversion, acceptance and reversal rates
- You can build consensus and alignment but are not afraid to push ahead on your vision
- You are positive and committed with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are deeply passionate about Swiprr’s brand vision and values: kindness, growth, respect, accountability, courage and equality
- We truly value our employees and we believe it is important to provide an environment that supports your wellbeing. Life at Swiprr in London includes:
- Employee Incentive Plan (EIP)
- £2,000 annual personal learning & development budget
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
- Private Dental Insurance
- Babylon Health app
- Mental health support
- Enhanced parental leave, including a highly competitive maternity package
- Subsidised gym membership
- ‘Double matched’ pension contributions up to 6%
- Plus loads of generous perks when we are in the office including breakfast, lunch and dinner, daily massages, free haircuts on-site, discounted nail services, regular socials, parties and family days.
- With over 650 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
- Flexible working hours
- Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
- ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
- ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
- Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
- Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!