We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and performance driven Marketing Manager who loves working in a fast-paced, high-energy start-up environment, to help innovate, evolve and grow the brand within the Indian market.
Based in our Mumbai office and reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this role will handle integrated strategic marketing and communication across all owned and paid channels.
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant marketing experience.
- Strategic 360 approach to marketing, inclusive of all channels with relevant integration campaign planning and execution experience.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills, including the ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders within tight timelines.
- Understanding of Indian consumer market and core demographic of millennials and Gen Z.
- Relevant brand/ campaign management experience in India, preferably in lifestyle, consumer tech industries or creative agencies.
- Experience in managing junior team members.
- Strategic thinking and analytical capabilities to data and insights to guide campaign planning
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strategic Marketing & Communications Management
- Have a keen pulse on consumer sentiment and competitor landscape and leverage sound consumer insights in campaign planning
- Manage the planning and execution of marketing strategies and activities for the Indian market with a focus on content marketing, social and influencer activations, and integrated brand campaigns
- Leverage and manage national and regional brand partnerships to broaden the Swiprr’s reach and gain new customers
- Project manage key marketing initiatives from briefing to evaluation with a focus on content, influencer and social media marketing
- Drafting agreements and liaising with the International Operations team and/or legal team to define commercial and contractual information for campaigns, partnerships and events
- Creative ideation and process management
- Ensuring Swiprr is a creative leader in all amplification and execution of activations and partnerships with acute attention to detail
- Continue to innovate and grow the brand through creative thinking by positioning the brand as an ever-inspiring example of outstanding marketing in the consumer lifestyle space
- Collaborate with the Senior Marketing Manager and cross-functional stakeholders within the global Swiprr org to own the design management process for India
- Manage social trend mapping to build a robust social media strategy for Swiprr ensuring active participation in pop-culture
- Build strong relations with diverse talent and manage influencer marketing agencies to hone Swiprr’s narrative with key opinion leaders
- Establish Swiprr’s always-on and seasonal content strategy to acquire and educate new and existing users
- Strong negotiation skills and commercials management skills to ensure cost-efficiency in spends within given budget
- Strong believer in Swiprr’s brand vision and values
- Self starter attitude
- Educational level bachelors or masters degree
- Must be able to work as an individual as well as a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to seamlessly execute all projects from beginning to end
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Experience in early stage start-ups, agencies, CPG or consumer tech industries
- Ability to lead, manage and inspire junior team members
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.