We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
This position will provide a wide variety of support services to member(s) of the Executive Team. The day to day responsibilities will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to provide kind, efficient, detail-oriented service to internal and external contacts of all levels. This role will require interaction with offices in different time zones, including APAC and EMEA. Early morning and evening hours, as well as some weekend work, will be required to accommodate short notice travel and schedule changes. Ideal candidates will thrive in extremely fast-paced, dynamic environments requiring high levels of execution ability.
- Extensive calendar and email management across many time zones, including off hours and on weekends when needs exist
- Maintain heavy global travel calendars by coordinating flights/accommodations/car transport and anticipate Executives’ needs while traveling
- Serve as the gatekeeper to Executives by filtering phone calls, drop-ins and emails, determine the level of importance and handle accordingly
- Prep for meetings/calls, take notes on key action-items, and distribute follow up items
- Oversee Executive gifting and thank you notes
- Experience troubleshooting and setting up video conferencing systems
- Flexibility and willingness to contribute to special projects as needed
- Handle any office mail or deliveries
- Work efficiently with other assistants and executives, while always representing Swiprr values
- Act as the central point-of-contact for internal departments
- Expense tracking and monthly report preparation
- Liaise with external suppliers and business guests
- Occasionally personal work expected
- Demonstrated track record at least 3-5 years experience is required of supporting roles such as Chief HR Officer, Chief Financial Officer, General Counsel, President
- Experience with global travel coordination and extensive calendar management
- Resilient and able to adapt to changing demands and conditions
- Ability to perform highly in extremely fast-paced environments
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with excellent time management
- Able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Positive, optimistic and enthusiastic attitude
- Concise yet open and friendly communication
- Highly resourceful problem solver and a fast learner
- Advanced Google Suite and VC experience
- Strong ability to hustle, hustle, hustle
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and find solution
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!