We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are looking for a Paid Acquisition Manager to lead our user acquisition on various media channels. You’ll be responsible for promoting us in ways that will strengthen our brand and increase active users. You will be our expert and lead expansion in digital marketing campaigns, budget optimisation and evaluating new opportunities for growth through cross-functional collaboration with marketing, product, content, communications & engineering.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to drive new user acquisition to our mobile apps via Google Ads and Apple search campaigns as well as increase brand visibility and recognition
- Build strategic optimisation and testing frameworks to deliver outstanding results
- Creating and monitoring performance campaigns (KPIs, bid strategies, creative strategy, targeting, budget)
- Working with attribution partners such as Appfsflyer, Adjust, Kochava
- Identify providers that can meet our KPIs
- Evaluating new opportunities for media buying
- Working closely with internal departments and technology partners
- Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Ensure media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives, and knowledge sharing
- Support and mentor team members with their training and development
Experience and Qualifications:
- You should know the ins and outs of Google Ads and have successfully held this, or a similar role, in the past. Apple search experience is a plus.
- Comprehensive experience of campaign implementation, management, and optimisation towards retention and ROI
- Previous experience trading and managing multi-million dollar budgets with Google
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of multiple digital media buying platforms, technical tracking expertise, e.g. setting up tracking, troubleshooting, Q&A
- Willing to learn around wide ad platforms and how to trade and use platforms to deliver objectives.
- Excellent communication skills over email, verbally and face to face
- Confident with talking about performance and how it works within the wider media mix
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop & learn new processes
- Ability to work individually but also closely with direct team members
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.