We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION
We are looking for an enthusiastic Community Marketing Operations, Associate Manager to improve process, track marketing initiatives and have effective organizing skills. You should have strong operational, analytical, and communication skills.
This role will be remote due to temporary office closures and report to the Associate Director, Community Marketing & Operations. Relocation to our Austin office will be discussed if/when this role is hired full time.
- Support Community Team in process implementation, activity tracking, and budget management
- Develop and maintain all backend tracking processes for payments, events, ambassador management using Google Sheets
- Identify, create and implement new initiatives or processes based on business needs
- Implement resource management and tracking platforms. Hold team members accountable to ensure that all information being provided is the appropriate information to be able to support analytics AND are being updated and completed, ensuring 100% adoption across team members
- Support Finance and Accounting teams by managing team weekly PayPal reconciliation and payment runs
- Establish and identify timelines, priorities and and deliverables to ensure team goals are met
- Keep management and senior leadership informed by preparing reports; making presentations; interpreting data and other information; making recommendations
- In conjunction with BI teams, manage interpretation and translation of analyses for ambassador programs, experiential efforts, and other team marketing initiatives. Share key learnings and provide strategic recommendations
- Maintain adaptability and implement changes quickly and efficiently. Spend time training team members and answering questions.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5 years experience developing process and improving marketing operations
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets, Google Slides, and other GSuite platforms
- Solid and succinct communication skills
- Experience working in a fast paced, rapid growth environment
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with world-class talent from our global teams including Brand Marketing, Strategy, Finance, and Business Intelligence
- You are positive and committed with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You are deeply passionate about Swiprr’s brand vision and values: kindness, growth, respect, accountability, courage and equality
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on us and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive our success and growth.
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.