We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are looking for an experienced writer to lead the charge on blogs across our key markets.
A passionate and empathetic writer, you will devour popular culture, have the best dating and relationship advice, be culturally aware, a self starter with an eye for detail, and extremely organised.
We are pursuing an editorial strategy with our blogs, and this role will encompass the following areas:
- You will seek out dating trends, dilemmas and issues, and write well thought out, interesting and informative pieces that will bring readers closer to the brand, and keep them coming back for more
- You will create monthly plans with new and recurring features, that will serve the dual purpose of building brand love and growing our SEO
- You will liaise with all relevant internal stakeholders to seek out new product features, events and activities from across the world that will be of interest to both members and non-members, and stay ahead of industry trends to ensure we are always top of mind and search in all dating and relationship conversations
- You should consider the blog as your very own publication, and nurture and grow it accordingly
- As well as writing regular copy in English, and managing the localisation of it for our global blogs, you will work in close collaboration with the marketing team to ensure we have relevant exclusive content in The Truth that will amplify and supplement our campaigns
- You will be responsible for your budget and budget management, and will allocate funds accordingly
- You will manage the whole process from beginning to end – writing and delivering your plan, writing and commissioning the content, editing, managing translation process for our non-english blogs, uploading the content, and promoting and advertising the content
- You will produce month end reports and constantly monitor performance and effectiveness of content and any paid promotion around it.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Your English written skills will be second to none
- You will have an understanding of SEO terms and implementing them in your work
- Experience in content marketing tools, CMS solutions and data analysis tools preferred
- You will have an impressive contact list of writers, bloggers, designers and experts who we can commission to produce top content for us, all in line with your editorial plan and our marketing roadmap
- You will understand the Hiverr audience and tone of voice, and quickly become the embodiment of this
- You will be sensitive to global cultures, as you will be placing commissioned content on all our blogs (supported by our international teams)
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!